Before making my decisions .. I did a quick reverse check .. Would Hollywood be plagiarising Hindi Movie Titles into theirs ??? Yeah and this is what I got which came closest to a rip-off (with some 'slight' modifications in their titles ) . Jiyo aur Jeene Do (1969) and Live and Let Die (1973) . Certainly they were 'inspired' by us ! ;)
- ► 2008 (26)
- Cant we get original ? Rip-off or reverse-engineer...
- Free Write #18 - Regret
- A Bollywood ending
- Eyes so Deep
- Public Paparazzi
- Do I look like a Mallu ? No … you sound like one.
- Free write #34 - The two lovers
- Windows for $3.
- No Hug, No Kiss ; We are religious fundamentalists...
- Bowling for Virginia ?
- Smoking out the evil
- Who will look after your children Mrs. President ?...
- SEZ – to be or not to be ( Part 1 )
- 50 years of Dravidian politics
- My 'sweet' Jesus
- ▼ Apr 2007 (15)
- ► 2006 (31)
- ► 2005 (31)
Monday, April 30, 2007
"Florentino is so in love with Fermina that he eats gardenias and drinks cologne so that he can know her taste. He becomes drunk on the cologne, and his mother finds him the next morning, in a puddle of his vomit, in a cove of the bay where drowning victims are known to wash ashore" - Love in the time of Cholera