Monday, January 03, 2005

Knowing people

I talked to a colleague of mine .. and I asked him what he wanted from life ... He said .. I want to do a Phd in Economics ! Wow , i thought , people do have some concrete goals in life .. and that set me thinking again ... What do I want from/ in life ?

I decided to set some new rules in my life .. Get to know people more .. or get to know more people ?? and meet a new person atleast once in a week ! Hmm noble idea ... maybe that would bring me better insight on people and myself .

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out and meet it".
Thucydides (471 BC - 400 BC)

No comments:

"Florentino is so in love with Fermina that he eats gardenias and drinks cologne so that he can know her taste. He becomes drunk on the cologne, and his mother finds him the next morning, in a puddle of his vomit, in a cove of the bay where drowning victims are known to wash ashore" - Love in the time of Cholera