Monday, September 12, 2005

Change of clothes

I decided to move out of this place which was 'home' for me for little more than a couple of months. And yeah my wagabound gypsy instincts told me thats its time to move on. Plus i have tonnes of reasons ( justifications ) to back my decision.

a) The workplace is far from here . And the place where iam moving to is just a stone throw away ( there are no stones near to where i stay .. and the windows are not made of glasses ;-) )

b) I need privacy. This place with my room-mates ( yeah I have varying numbers of room-mates , on and off .. in and out .. as random and unpredictable as the weather here ) .. Not that I dont enjoy their company .. I can come down here anytime ... on the weekends , have a nice time .. and still do justice to myself !

c) There is no time for independent thinking and relaxation.( gradual lengthening of my neurons , with the number of connection remaining the same ;-) )

d) Iam into something new ( maybe later on this ) and that needs a peaceful environment without any distractions. There was a TV in the new place and I told the owner that I didnt need one. ( "voluntary abstinance" from non-informative and random time wasting pleasure rides of the tube )

e) Iam like this. Its my nature. ( remember the Frog and the Scorpion story ? ) ( http://allaboutfrogs.org/stories/scorpion.html )

In the previous city I had stayed around 7 places in 2 years and finally settled to some place where I stayed for almost a year and a half, unless not completely happy ... I dont settle for things .. Its again ...my nature. History ( and my-story )... repeats itself .. well not quite the exact way though .


No comments:

"Florentino is so in love with Fermina that he eats gardenias and drinks cologne so that he can know her taste. He becomes drunk on the cologne, and his mother finds him the next morning, in a puddle of his vomit, in a cove of the bay where drowning victims are known to wash ashore" - Love in the time of Cholera