Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Random notes from a closed hotel room in San Jose (Note #1)

There are a bunch of Chinese in my office. I heard someone say about them that they all look the same. I bet the feeling is mutual. The whole Indian subcontinent ( some 10 countries .. ) might look like the same for some one from outside.
Dont believe me ... ? Wait ... you line up 10 little Indians from 10 different states and, I challenge my big peter, you cannot get 6 out of 10 right on their origins.

Talking about chinese .. they are terrific TT players ... as if they are born with a TT ball. Now TT is something uncommon in the US . Nobody in US plays TT , they play ping pong. If they can call tennis .. tennis ... why cant they call ping pong ... Table Tennis ? Or they should start calling Tennis .. hmm maybe ding dong ?

No comments:

"Florentino is so in love with Fermina that he eats gardenias and drinks cologne so that he can know her taste. He becomes drunk on the cologne, and his mother finds him the next morning, in a puddle of his vomit, in a cove of the bay where drowning victims are known to wash ashore" - Love in the time of Cholera