Monday, January 07, 2008

All I Need to Know ..

I once read somewhere .. "If you Laugh, Cry and Think in a day .. Thats a complete day."


I came so close to a complete book ... One that makes you laugh, cry and think. ( not necessarily in that order )

All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten by Robert Fulgham

This probably would be the best short book that I would like to carry with me when Iam dead. ( If ever I need education in my next life ... logistically speaking its easier to carry this book ... compact and light weight and would slip easily into my long black suit.)

Note to my friends: If ever you all read this and are present for my funeral, please buy a copy of this book and a long stemmed white lilly and place it in my coffin.

No comments:

"Florentino is so in love with Fermina that he eats gardenias and drinks cologne so that he can know her taste. He becomes drunk on the cologne, and his mother finds him the next morning, in a puddle of his vomit, in a cove of the bay where drowning victims are known to wash ashore" - Love in the time of Cholera