Friday, January 11, 2008

Freewrite # 223 - I too dream in Technicolor.

Doomsday passed without much fanfare. Relax, said the night watchman. Apparently he had seen many of these. But I ... I had sold everything ( except my raincoat and the 1977 rolex ) and bought a one-way ticket to heaven. If you think about it, it doesnt cost much you see. And I didnt have much to part with too. Just another one of the many bad investments to come. I should stop trusting people atleast now.

Doomsday passed away without much fanfare. Now we anxiously wait for another .

No comments:

"Florentino is so in love with Fermina that he eats gardenias and drinks cologne so that he can know her taste. He becomes drunk on the cologne, and his mother finds him the next morning, in a puddle of his vomit, in a cove of the bay where drowning victims are known to wash ashore" - Love in the time of Cholera