Monday, March 09, 2009

Coolest thing you have done lately

Was sitting lazily on my lazy chair ... planning to be a little lazy for the rest of the day ... ( usually happens soon after I wake up and check my mails ... along with a dash of Dire Straits and a bad coffee ... and (if lucky) with the double sunny-side-up chick pre-embryo ...) and was thinking ... what was the coolest thing that I did in the last few weeks ... ?

Hmmm I should agree with my hypothalamus and the soft part of the cranium .. it was a tough job . To remember things is one thing ... and to find the coolest among those events .. aah even tougher ... Nevertheless ... I did manage to find one ... The simple act of waving my hands in acknowledgment and fighting my urge to go talk to someone whom I had the hots for ... yeah .. that was probably the coolest thing I did lately. ( Absolutely Looserly !)

No comments:

"Florentino is so in love with Fermina that he eats gardenias and drinks cologne so that he can know her taste. He becomes drunk on the cologne, and his mother finds him the next morning, in a puddle of his vomit, in a cove of the bay where drowning victims are known to wash ashore" - Love in the time of Cholera