Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Put the black man in the white house !

"Put the black man in the white house"

Now thats what I call a racist campaign that actually works if you are Barak Obama.

I was going back to the research I was doing during the 2008 Elections ... And well ... now I think McCain would have done a better job. I think . Maybe Iam wrong .. maybe we are all wrong .
Maybe the Obama campaign was all a hoax. Maybe half of America just liked a $730 Million advertisement ! ( see the Obama campaign expenditure here )
Just to show you how tacky it was ... have a look at these pictures I got as an email fwd ... I would definitely vote for a really "hard working" "poor president" like him !


Yeah they were right ... A slim guy with a weird name ... Maybe he is just that.

Good luck Mr.President !
In Obama we (still ) trust !

No comments:

"Florentino is so in love with Fermina that he eats gardenias and drinks cologne so that he can know her taste. He becomes drunk on the cologne, and his mother finds him the next morning, in a puddle of his vomit, in a cove of the bay where drowning victims are known to wash ashore" - Love in the time of Cholera