Tuesday, July 31, 2007

FreeWrite #117 - Purpose

Last night an angel came in my dreams and told me "Son, Tomorrow is your last day ... Prepare for the eternal silence"

My past flashed in front of me and suddenly life seemed to have a purpose. And I said "All these years I have lived my life .. But I havently done anything worthy . I havent achieved anything yet ... Can you grant me another hundred days more ?"

And the angel said "What will you do in hundred days that you did not do in sixty years ?"

No comments:

"Florentino is so in love with Fermina that he eats gardenias and drinks cologne so that he can know her taste. He becomes drunk on the cologne, and his mother finds him the next morning, in a puddle of his vomit, in a cove of the bay where drowning victims are known to wash ashore" - Love in the time of Cholera