Monday, July 30, 2007

What do you say before you start drinking ?

or ... Infamous first words ( before you are drunk )

These are the lines I usually use/have heard people using when you want to drink.

1) Hey you wanna check out the new dance pub ? They have good music ...
( And you end up with a little dance and lots of drinking )

2) Oh .. I so want to unwind today. Lets go for a drink. ( I had a boring day at office .... at least now ??? )

3) Just one . Absolutely. Just one ( two ..three .. four ... eight .. until you loose count)

4) Long time since I met you, Lets catch up over a drink.
( Was drinking the excuse for catching up .. or was catching up the excuse for drinking ? )

5) My social life is dull . Can you brighten it up by coming with me for a drink ? ( Geez ... nooooo ! You really should have a stupid social life. )

more to be added next time I drink ....

1 comment:

Aditi said...

First, I want to thank you for your comment, though late. It's quite precious for me because I hardly have sent my post to any one:)Read ur's too. Keep in touch.

"Florentino is so in love with Fermina that he eats gardenias and drinks cologne so that he can know her taste. He becomes drunk on the cologne, and his mother finds him the next morning, in a puddle of his vomit, in a cove of the bay where drowning victims are known to wash ashore" - Love in the time of Cholera